2019 Dream Home
Together, we raised $1,015,472! Thanks for your support!
Welcome to The
2019 Dream Home
Floor Plan Overview
- 4+ Beds
- 3.5 Baths
- 3,625 Sq Ft
- $480K Valued
About the StyleCraft Homes’ 2019 St. Jude Dream Home Giveaway
We believe a “Dream Home” should be a “dream home.” On our end, we want to build a home that stands out as a truly elevated home ownership experience — one that Lives Up, as we say at StyleCraft Homes.
That’s why we’re building the 2019 St. Jude Dream Home Giveaway house at Cambria Cove, where the outdoors and indoors Live Up together on the Swift Creek Reservoir. We’ve carefully chosen our Van Buren floor plan, which features around 3,600 square feet, four bedrooms, three-and-a-half baths, and a finished basement, all with an estimated value of $480,000. This could be your home — don’t you want to get out there and see it? Get exciting details about what could be your future address by visiting the “Stay In Touch” tab.
The Van Buren Floor Plan
Dream Home Video
St. Jude Giveaway
We’d like to thank and recognize all of our partners, who have generously donated their time, resources, materials, and know-how to make the 2019 St. Jude Dream Home Giveaway a reality. It takes a lot to build an exceptional home — it takes even more to do so at a net zero cost. You are changing the world for St. Jude families and the St. Jude Dream Home Giveaway house winners. And you are making the Greater Richmond community stronger than ever. Thank you!
Platinum SponsorsDonated $10,000 or More
Gold SponsorsDonated $5,000–$9,999
Air Flow Heating & Cooling, LLC
Creative Group Interiors
Silver SponsorsDonated $2,500–$4,999
Bronze SponsorsDonated Up to $2,499
903 Creative, LLC
Balzer & Associates
Call Hazel LLC
Complete Interior Package
Ferguson Enterprises, Inc.
Fireside Hearth & Home
Home Team Pest Defense
Milepost 0 Creative
Richmond Time Lapse
Sherwin Williams Paint
The Thiel-Morris Team
Other Dream homes
How You Can Help
Three Ways to Help the St. Jude Dream Home Giveaway
Join the Dream Team
A St. Jude Dream Home Giveaway house doesn’t just happen. It’s a big undertaking that requires time and materials, hard work, giving companies, and lots of generous individuals. We’re seeking volunteers to staff fundraisers and to sell raffle tickets at the St. Jude Dream Home Giveaway open house events, which will take place from March through June 2019. We’re also looking for individuals and businesses to donate additional products and services to support the St. Jude Dream Home Giveaway campaign.
If you’re interested in helping out, please call the ALSAC/St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital Virginia Beach office at 757-687-1200 or fill out the contact form. We can do this, Richmond!
Save the Date For Upcoming Events
We need your help to make each St. Jude Dream Home event a success. Mark your calendars!
And for full details, refer to the official St. Jude Dream Home Giveaway page here!
- Bricks & Sticks: November 13, 2018
- Ground Breaking: December 5, 2018
- Ticket Reservations Open: March 20, 2019 until Sold Out!
- NBC12 Sellathon: March 20, 2019 (5am–6:30pm)
- Floor Signing: March 26, 2019
- Kindred Spirit Brewing Comedy Night Fundraiser: April 18, 2019 (7pm–9pm)
- Open Houses: May 4–June 9
- Saturdays: 9am–5pm
- Sundays: 12pm–5pm
- St. Jude Dream Home Giveaway: June 13, 2019
Reserve Your St. Jude Dream Home Giveaway Tickets — SOLD OUT!
Beginning March 20, 2019, you’ll be one step closer to making your St. Jude Dream Home Giveaway come true. That’s when you’ll be able to reserve $100 raffle tickets at the St. Jude Dream Home Giveaway for a chance to win a 4-bedroom home in Cambria Cove with an estimated value of $480,000, as well as other exciting door prizes! In addition to ticket sell-a-thons, we’ll also be making St. Jude Dream Home Giveaway tickets available in person at convenient locations throughout Greater Richmond, which we will share right here when the time is right.
How to Reserve Tickets:
- Phone Reservations (Credit Card Payments) — Call 1.800.391.2433 at your convenience!
- In-Person Reservations (Cash / Check Payments) — Visit ticket outlet locations throughout the Greater Richmond area.
- Value City Furniture Richmond — 9110 West Broad Street, Richmond, VA 23294 — Get Directions
- Value City Furniture Midlothian — 1250 Huguenot Road, Midlothian, VA 23113 — Get Directions
- Printable Mail-In Reservation (Credit Card / Check Payments) — Download a printable mail-in form, which must be received by June 6, 2019 and tickets must still be available. Download Form Here