Tips for Visiting 55+ Communities
November 24, 2020
With ideal locations, generous amenities including ample outdoor activities, and friendly homeowners, who wouldn’t want to visit StyleCraft’s award-winning 55-plus communities?
Whether it’s visiting family or swinging by a Model Home to learn the upside of downsizing, you’ll find our Active-Adult communities to be welcoming destinations. That’s in part because of the steps we’ve already taken to ensure an enjoyable visitation. And now we’re sharing some tips to make sure your next visitation to a StyleCraft 55-plus community is always a comfortable, convenient experience — whether it’s over the holidays or during any season.
OUR 55+ MODEL HOMES: HOW WE’RE ENSURING YOUR SAFETY
We mentioned that we’ve taken steps to ensure your visits to our 55-plus communities, which call Freestyle communities, are always safe and sound. Here is a look at how we’re watching out for you when visiting our Model Homes:
- Professionally cleaning each Model Home on a weekly basis
- Asking visitors a few simple yet important wellness questions
- Ensuring our onsite staff is always wearing masks
- Following all CDC guidelines
THE INS AND OUTS OF 55+ MODEL HOME VISITATIONS
To meet all homebuyers’ needs, we have designed a couple options for visiting our 55-plus Model Homes, including:
- WALK-IN TOURS: Step through the door of our Model Homes and see how you look inside! Our walk-in tours are exactly what they sound like — an in-person experience led by our friendly and knowledgeable New Home Sales Consultants. Feel free to pop in during our walk-in hours — you can find them posted on each community page — or use our online Calendly tool to book your desired time and skip to the front of the line.
- VIRTUAL TOURS: Out of town? Prefer to make your visitation from the comfort of your own home? You’re in luck! Click on over whenever it’s convenient, or better yet, schedule a virtual appointment with our New Home Sales Consultant leading the way.
Now that you know how we’re keeping you safe while you try on our 55-plus communities for size, let’s dive into all the ways our Freestyle homes and communities allow you to enjoy a safe and happy holiday season.
- OPEN FLOOR PLANS: Have you ever been visiting family where the tight spaces and poor flow of the host’s home make it feel like you need a few traffic lights and a crossing guard to navigate the hallways? You’ll find the opposite during visitation at our 55-plus homes: wide open spaces, intelligently designed floor plans, and even a family room-kitchen-café area that allows you to entertain with ease. Stretch out, make yourself comfortable, and don’t worry about anyone crashing into your personal space.
- OUTDOOR LIVING SPACES: Visiting family at one of our freestyle communities provides plenty of escape plans. With homebuyers able to personalize their outdoor living spaces with screened-in porches, 3-season rooms, and covered patios, family activities often become outdoor activities — nearly any time of year.
- BACKYARDS: Speaking of outdoor activities, if you venture just past the outdoor living spaces at one of our Freestyle homes, you might just wander into a cookout or garden party. With welcoming backyards, visitation with family, friends, and neighbors is as easy as stepping outside.
- BEDROOM & LOFT OPTIONS: It’s never fun to have to tell visiting family to hit the road. But thanks to an Owner’s Suite on the main-level, and an option to add a second-floor loft or Guest Bedrooms, our first-floor living floor plans can ensure there’s always a vacancy for guests.
- WAKLING TRAILS & AMENITIES: Sometimes outdoor activities mean getting out of the house and exploring the greater community. Whether you’re looking to make a StyleCraft 55-plus community home, or you’re simply visiting family, you’ll be able to enjoy walking trails, community gardens, and pavilions. Escape the house without leaving your comfort zone.
If you would like a closer look at StyleCraft’s Freestyle communities before visiting family or planning a Model Home visitation, take a closer look at location details, amenities, floor plans, and more.