Welcome to StyleCraft’s Newest Section in Greenwich Walk Townhomes
December 14, 2022
There’s no doubt that 55+ communities have become ubiquitous. But like any homebuilding phenomenon that surges in popularity, not all 55+ communities are built the same.
That brings us to Greenwich Walk Townhomes, the StyleCraft community that may well be the standard bearer for 55+ homes in Greater Richmond. Already home to 100+ homebuyers, the Moseley community has built a thriving community thanks to an ideal location, desirable amenities, friendly neighbors, and a host of other reasons.
And now, we’ve released the newest section of Greenwich Walk Townhomes homesites. Based on recent history, these will move fast — thanks to our available Quick Move-In Homes that are providing 55+ homeowners the chance to Live Up sooner in a brand new townhome. Here are five ways this new section is built to move – and five reasons why you need to add this community to your “must see” list.
Reason #1: The Community is Designed Around You
We’ve put careful thought into the design of Greenwich Walk Townhomes since we first broke ground 5+ years ago. Since then, we’ve built on that concept, dialing in the details to match the wants and needs of 55+ homeowners. You’ll see this reflected in our newest section of the community — from the location to the amenities and every inch of the floor plans. And don’t forget your neighbors; there’s something about traveling in the same lane of life that can fast-track friendships. It’s not just what we build, but how we build, as we provide ample communication and transparency into your homebuilding experience at every turn.
Reason #2: The Resort-Style Amenities Make a Splash
Take a moment to think back on the amenities you’ve seen or even experienced at other 55+ communities. Tough to recall? That’s because they were ultimately forgettable. We designed Greenwich Walk Townhomes’ amenities to make a lasting impression.
- Clubhouse & Fitness Center: Join neighbors for happy hour or a cup of morning joe in the clubhouse. And it’s easy to get pumped about working out when the fitness center is right around the corner.
- Sports Courts: Whether you enjoy a friendly game of pickleball or won’t rest your tennis racquet until you’re queen or king of the court, it all happens here.
- Pool: Make a splash, log some laps, or catch up on a good book beside the pool.
- Walking Trails: Miles of walking trails surround this community — making it the prime amenity to enjoy with your four-legged friend or giving you time to catch up on your favorite podcast.
- Lawn Care: So, how will you find the time to enjoy all of these amenities? Thanks to included lawn care and minor exterior maintenance, we’ll put time back on your side. (And you may need to find a new home for that mower.)
Reason #3: Did we Mention the Location?
It’s no accident that our communities always appear to be close to everything. Greenwich Walk Townhomes is no different. Here in Moseley, you’ll find the peace and tranquility you desire combined with around-the-corner convenience. Not only is a Publix shopping center your new neighbor, but you’re also a hop, skip, and a jump from major highways including Rte. 288, I-64, and I-295 — which makes getting to the golf course, park, or doctor’s appointment a breeze.
Reason #4: We Designed our Best Floor Plans Yet
We designed the floor plans for the latest section of Greenwich Walk Townhomes based on the feedback of all the homeowners who preceded you. And now all of that collective knowledge comes built into our Ivy and Holly floor plans. They include the following features:
- Two-car garages
- First-floor Owner’s Suites with easy access to laundry room
- Optional outdoor living spaces
- Expandable living spaces including Flex Rooms
- Open kitchen-café-family room spaces ideal for entertaining
- Spacious secondary bedrooms for overnight family and friends
Reason #5: You'll Experience That Community Feeling
Perhaps the greatest feature of Greenwich Walk Townhomes is something you can’t quite put your finger on. It’s you, it’s your neighbors, and it’s the collective 55+ community coming together. You’ll find some of the friendliest people in town strolling the streets, swinging by the clubhouse, or helping correct your serve on the pickleball courts. Plus, you’ll enjoy a number of social gatherings, from impromptu cookouts to well-planned holiday soirées.
Greenwich Walk Townhomes' newest section of homesites here — and not only will you be able to Live Up in one of Chesterfied's most popular 55+ communities, but you'll be able to do it sooner than later, thanks to our four Quick Move-In Homes. Are you ready to plan your visit? Book an appointment with our New Home Sales Consultant, or schedule a Self-Guided Tour of our Ivy Model Home at your convenience. We'll see you soon!