What's New at StyleCraft: November 2023
November 2, 2023
It’s been a busy year for StyleCraft — and instead of saving all of the excitement this past quarter has held until our end-of-year letter, we’re giving you a sneak peek now. “What’s New at StyleCraft” will act as our quarterly recap of the latest and greatest happenings within our communities, homes, and our StyleCraft Team. Take a peek at all of the excitement that’s happened in the third quarter of the year and what’s to come as we move into the final stretch of 2023:
The Introduction of 3-Story Townhomes to The Overlook at Hancock Village
This just in: new, 3-story townhomes are coming to The Overlook at Hancock Village. This new floor plan will be exclusively designed for this Chesterfield community and will feature the same flexible entertaining spaces, private Owner’s Suites, and 2-car garages StyleCraft homebuyers know and love. Want to jump to the front of the get exclusive details including Grand Opening dates, homesites, and floor plan details? Join our VIP list today!
Final Homes Remaining in The Outpost at Brewers Row
It’s official — we’re down to just 6 Move-In Ready Homes remaining in The Outpost at Brewers Row! Each home features on-trend interior design selections, 22x10 foot decks overlooking Scott’s Addition, 2-car garages, and included low-maintenance living. The best part? All of these homes are ready now — meaning you could be calling Scott’s Addition “home” by the 2023 holidays. If you’re ready to schedule your tour, start planning here!
The Edge at Westchester Commons Grand Opening
The Edge at Westchester Commons has officially opened, welcomed our first homebuyers “home”, and is in-demand among those seeking a new Midlothian home. And whether you’re wanting to move in sooner or later, we have a home for you in this luxury townhome community! Need time before Living Up in your new home? Opt for one of our to-be-built homes featuring the same floor plans you know and love, just with a 2024 move-in date. Ready to be in your new home before the end of the year? Discover our Quick Move-In Homes. To get started exploring this new community, click here.
THE STYLECRAFT TEAM
Welcoming New Team Members
Here we grow — again! We’ve welcomed several key team members to the StyleCraft family over the past few months. Join us in welcoming:
- Kim Kacani, Corporate VP of Business Development
- Sarah Lawyer, New Home Design Consultant
- Alicia Miller, Purchasing & Estimating Agent
- Robert Sherrod, Production Supervisor
- Miles Foley, Production Supervisor
If you’d like to join the StyleCraft team, check out our Careers Page to see our open positions, learn about life at StyleCraft, and see benefits that go beyond.
This past quarter, we recognized team members that went above and beyond. The best part? Our Employee of the Quarter recognition is voted on by fellow StyleCraft team members. Congratulations to our Q3 Employee of the Quarter: Caitlin Deuster, New Home Design Consultant, and the Q3 Community of the Quarter: Mason Yards
Our StyleCraft team values the importance of spending time together and connecting outside of work. That's why every quarter, we organize a Quarterly Company Event. For Q3, we went to the Challenge Discovery Ropes Course at the University of Richmond. We had a great time bonding and strengthening our relationships by participating in challenging team-building exercises together.
MEETING THE NEEDS OF THE MARKET
As the market changes, StyleCraft has remained nimble to ensure homebuyers have plenty of options to secure their new home. With that in mind, StyleCraft launched our “Fall into Savings With Lower Rates” program. Here’s how this benefits homebuyers and their bottom line:
- 2/1 Buydown: When you buy one of our to-be-built homes in any StyleCraft community, we’ll pay to reduce your interest rate to 2 percentage points below the market interest rate with our 2/1 Buydown Program!*
- 4.99% Rate: Leaves are beginning to fall and so are our rates. Lock in your rate as low as 4.99% for new contracts on select Quick-Move-In homes able to close no later than December 2023.* Discover these Quick Move-In Homes in communities like The Burroughs at Chickahominy Falls, The Edge at Westchester Commons, The Outpost at Brewers Row, The Overlook at Hancock Village, and Woolridge Landing.
- Pathway Home Grant: At The Reserve at Springdale Park, the path to homeownership may be shorter than you think! Thanks to the Pathway Home Grant, you’ll receive up to $10,000 for down payment & closing cost assistance on your new home.*
To learn more about each of these programs, visit here.
LOOKING AHEAD TO Q4
As we enter Q4, the StyleCraft team is excited to extend a warm welcome to new homebuyers and grow our StyleCraft family. We look forward to celebrating the holiday season with our Trade Partners, team members, and homeowners while continuing to fulfill our mission of enhancing the buying, building, and homeownership experience.
If you’re ready to begin your homebuying journey, we welcome you to contact our team at 804.523.HOME or visit our communities online at: https://www.stylecrafthomes.com/communities.