Saunders Station Townes: Total Convenience + Zero Distractions
June 7, 2018
How do you truly get to know a community without living in it? It’s a question we often hear from homebuyers. And because we live among the very communities we build in, we’re in a unique position to share an insider’s look at your potential new home.
SAUNDERS STATION TOWNES IN A NUTSHELL
It’s hard to look just once at Saunders Station Townes. Maybe it’s the elevated craftsmanship apparent in the community’s open floor plans. Or that rare combination of total convenience and zero distractions. Saunders Station Townes is your sweet spot in Short Pump — the ideal location that uniquely pairs privacy with a vibrant shopping and dining scene that’s right around the corner. It’s all these things, really. Saunders Station Townes is exquisitely designed to help you Live Up to the life you’ve imagined. So feel free to look twice and keep on staring — that’s your future coming into focus
Here is what makes Saunders Station Townes special…
- The sweet spot in Short Pump: We worked hard to ideally locate Saunders Station Townes right by the area’s in-demand shopping and dining destinations while building in plenty of space and privacy. And we think we nailed it. Situated near West Broad Marketplace and down the road from Short Pump Town Center, the community also offers easy access to highways including I-64 and US 288. Plus, the kids will attend highly rated Deep Run High School.
- Different by design: You’ve never seen a townhome quite like this. With low-maintenance living that handles lawn care and routine upkeep, you can lose your to-do list. And with the recent addition of our 3-story floor plans, you now have even more options to Live Up in a home that includes a spacious kitchen, multiple entertaining areas, and a two-car garage.
Blaze a trail. Make a splash. Feel the burn. And meet up with friends.
With a pool, community walking trails, fitness center with on-demand cycle studio, playground, and clubhouse, your downtime will Live Up like never before. As you can see, there is built-in fun for everyone in your family!
Here are a few of the local sights to check out…
- Short Pump Town Center: Located less than two miles from Saunders Station, Short Pump Town Center offers everything you could want in a shopping experience. With popular dining options such as Cheesecake Factory, to an Apple Store and Nordstrom, you’ll find everything in an upscale, open-air setting. Plus, the Children’s Museum of Richmond even has a location so the kids look forward to trips to the mall, too.
- Wegmans: Located less than one mile from Saunders Station Townes, this one-stop-shop will be your new go-to for groceries, prepared food, catering — or even dinner at the in-store Pub. Be sure to point out the rooster to the kids; it comes out every hour on the hour by the main entrance. Sooner than later, you will be calling it “Weggies.”
- Sycamore Creek Golf Course: Located less than three miles from Saunders Station, Sycamore Creek Golf Course is Richmond’s best golf value, and has been voted the best public course in the area for its year-round condition and playability.
THE DINING SCENE
The options are seemingly limitless in and around Short Pump, but we’ll help you narrow them down to what will surely be among your favorite future dining spots.
- Tazza Kitchen: With a focus on fresh, seasonal ingredients, wood-fired cooking, and delicious craft beverages — Tazza Kitchen in Short Pump is the ideal spot for a casual brunch, lunch, or dinner. We recommend trying out the wood-fired pizzas or the fish tacos.
- The Boathouse at Short Pump Town Center: Considered the dry dock location of the popular Richmond eatery, the Short Pump Boathouse location offers you everything you love about this restaurant — and then some. Take in some delicious seafood dishes, craft cocktails, steaks and be sure to check out their sushi menu!
- Cooper’s Hawk Winery & Restaurant: Deemed an “upscale casual restaurant,” Cooper’s Hawk combines award-winning wines with a modern dining experience, setting it apart from anything else in the area. With a menu that infuses flavors from around the world, and a Napa-inspired Tasting Room and Artisanal Market, you’re sure to find something here you love.
Saunders Station Townes is more than a community; it’s an elevated lifestyle that leverages everything Short Pump has to offer, without all the hustle and bustle. To learn more about Saunders Station Townes, call us at 804.523.HOME.