On Tap and On Trend: See Why The Outpost at Brewers Row is Bringing Homebuyers to Scott’s Addition
September 19, 2022
Eat, drink, explore, and Live Up!
This is life every day at The Outpost at Brewers Row, the most in-demand condo community in Greater Richmond’s most in-demand neighborhood: Scott’s Addition.
Here your neighbors include eclectic eateries, craft breweries, and inviting museums. And your home base raises the bar on condo living, giving you a choice of two spacious floor plans, larger than life amenities, and a homebuying experience that makes it easy to get in the door.
Let’s take a closer look at why The Outpost at Brewers Row is built to move — fast.
The Skinny on Scott's Addition
Over the past two decades, a transformation has occurred just north of where Broad Street intersects with what’s now Arthur Ashe Avenue. Scott’s Addition, an industrial area once known for its potential and friendly neighbors (e.g., The Fan, Museum District, and North Side), is now Richmond’s fastest growing and go-to neighborhood.
There’s a lot to drink in around Scott’s Addition – and not just with your eyes. With an impressive collection of 13 breweries, cideries, meaderies, and distilleries, something is always on tap. On top of that, there are also top-shelf eateries, rooftop hang-outs, a cinema featuring both mainstream and indie offerings, and recreation destinations including a boutique bowling alley, “barcades,” a shuffleboard bar, and more.
Sometimes the best quality about in-demand neighborhoods is being easily accessible from all around town. With convenient access to interstates 64, 95, and 195, as well as the Powhite Parkway, Scott’s Addition fits the bill. And because all roads lead to what could just be your future home, employers follow. A number of top companies have planted their flag in Scott’s Addition in recent years.
And we’re just painting the picture of today. Scott’s Addition’s momentum remains on the upswing, with the approaching redevelopment of the Diamond — Richmond’s professional baseball stadium and events venue — bringing even more entertainment, retail, and restaurant options.
Elevated Floor Plans
There are a lot of floor plans that are nice — perhaps there’s an unexpected detail here or better-than-expected flow between living spaces.
But both of The Outpost at Brewers Row floor plans — The Providence (upper condo) and The Charleston (lower condo) — will bowl you over with style and substance. Here’s a quick breakdown of their features.
- Your new favorite place: We’re talking about the 22’ x 10’ covered deck, of course. The signature feature of your new 2-story condo provides both a scenic perch to soak in the neighborhood and your own hot spot for entertaining family and friends.
- Open up your world: When you walk into The Providence and The Charleston, you’re immediately hit with just how spacious these condos are. There are no cramped spaces or confining walls to be found. Specifically, the open café, family room, and kitchen layout provide plenty of room to stretch out and Live Up.
- Modern meets timeless: Quartz countertops, modern tile backsplash, stainless steel appliances, and the list goes on. Our fully loaded, thoughtfully curated design packages capture modern design trends with lasting appeal.
- Sleep easy: With wide-open suites and ample guest bedrooms, there’s plenty of choice spaces for you and your guests to relax, rejuvenate, and recharge.
- Free parking! The last thing you want to do at the end of a long day is to drive around searching for parking. And with an included 1-car garage, it’s never a problem. Safely store your ride or use the extra space as a workshop, studio, or even for extra storage.
Never a Dull Moment
We don’t want you to get the impression that you need to step out from The Outpost at Brewers Row to Live Up. Far from it. Our amenities are the talk of the town and the cornerstone of our community. Here’s what we mean…
- Community Pool: Cool off or perfect your strokes in our urban oasis come summertime.
- Fitness Center: Do you get pumped about getting your reps in? Good! Now it’s easy to find some gym time even during the most hectic days.
- Clubhouse: Guess what? When you call The Outpost at Brewers Row home, you’re automatically in the club. This is where neighbors become friends and happy hour turns into a night out.
There’s one more reason to love our community’s amenities: all the time you’ll have to try them out. With low-maintenance living, we’ll handle the lawn care and minor exterior home maintenance so that you can lounge and Live Up.
Hops, Skip, and a Jump from Everything
Remember that garage that comes standard at The Outpost at Brewers Row? Well, there’s a good chance that your car doesn’t leave it that often. That’s because all those places you normally drive to — well, they’re less than a mile walk from our Scott’s Addition condo community. Here’s just a taste…
- 12 Breweries, Cideries, and Distilleries: Gather up your brew crew and walk, run, or crawl to craft breweries including Hardywood, Main Line Brewery, and Castleburg Brewery, as well as distilleries such as Cirrus Vodka and James River Distillery. Pro tip: Break it up into several small trips.
- 70+ Restaurants: Some of RVA’s most beloved restaurants are within walking distance, including Fat Dragon, The Savory Grain, En Su Boca, Peter Chang’s and more.
- 8 Night & Weekend Experiences: Looking to step out and unwind? Options abound. Head over to SCOR for a few rounds of soccer or rock climbing, catch a flick at Movieland, or bring your lucky mitt The Diamond to catch a Flying Squirrels game. It’s all walkable!
- 4 Museums: Seeking an expertly curated day trip? With the Science Museum of Virginia, Children’s Museum of Richmond, Museum of Architecture and Design, and more — you’ll have plenty of opportunities to soak up all Richmond’s famous museums have to offer.
- 4 Grocery Stores & Specialty Markets: Aldi, Kroger, Whole Foods, and others are right around the corner, as well as plus specialty stores including the locally famous Stella’s Grocery.
Convenient from Homebuying to Homeownership
If you’ve noticed a theme throughout this spotlight on The Outpost at Brewers Row, then we’ve done our job.
It’s a community built on convenience — all around and inside out. And this convenience begins with a seamless, streamlined homebuying experience. For starters each home in our first building comes with a Summer 2022 Move-In Date, which means you’ll enjoy all the benefits of new construction without the typical new-construction wait.
Additionally, we’ve ensured that you’re walking into a work of art — a home that’s been expertly curated with the same attention to detail as museum exhibits just down the street. In fact, our experienced team has done the work of pre-selecting structural features, striking design features, and modern design finishes. Here you’ll find only the most popular structural home features inside and outside your home, such as Dual Owner’s Suites. All that’s left for you to do is see which home best fits your needs.
Finally, know that you’re with good company throughout the homebuying process. Our New Home Sales Consultant, Project Manager, Warranty Manager, and many others will be by your side to make sure you’re comfortable and confident with your experience every step of the way.
That is The Outpost at Brewers Row’s story. It’s pretty exciting, right? If you’re ready to write your next chapter at our Scott’s Addition condo community, it’s time to plot your next move. Meanwhile, we’ll see you at the brewery. First round on us…