New Market Village Towns: Where Great Spaces Meet Great Places
June 26, 2018
How do you truly get to know a community without living in it? It’s a question we often hear from homebuyers. And because we live among the very communities we build in, we’re in a unique position to share an insider’s look at your potential new home.
NEW MARKET VILLAGE TOWNS IN A NUTSHELL
As we’ve watched New Market Village grow into a thriving community in Henrico’s East End, we knew the location was ripe for another section. We’re excited to welcome you to our new addition to New Market Village, New Market Village Towns, a townhome community that is already building unprecedented interest, thanks in part to the community’s incredibly convenient location and existing popularity of the New Market Village community. At New Market Village Towns, you’re right around the corner from popular shopping and dining destinations, major highways, and Richmond International Airport. Inside our townhomes, you’ll find spacious, contemporary floor plans with open spaces that are freshly designed. New Market Village Towns is a different type of community — a good different. The kind of different that Lives Up for homebuyers who want everything, and want it at the right price.
Here is a look at what makes New Market Village Towns special…
An inspired floor plan: Our Wisteria floor plan was dreamed up by our in-house team to uniquely combine open spaces with natural lighting. The result is a comfortable, conveniently laid out townhome that Lives Up to your every need. Plus, the Wisteria is intuitively designed to accommodate a wide range of homebuyers and lifestyles, from young families on the go to those looking to downsize without compromise. Walk through our model and you’ll immediately discover what we mean.
Did we mention the location? While New Market Village Towns offers so much, we keep coming back to the location. So let’s dial in the details a bit. Imagine living near all of Greater Richmond’s major highways: I-64, I-295, I-895, and Chippenham Parkway. Pretty convenient, right? We mentioned close proximity to downtown RVA and the airport, but we’re also close to Fort Lee, where many homeowners serve and work.
Organize a get-together at our community clubhouse, or simply stop by to meet your neighbors. Then cool down or catch some sun at our community pool, where family and friends routinely get together.
Here are a few of the local sights to check out…
- Belle Isle (8 miles away): The next best thing to a day at the beach is a day at Belle Isle, one of the gems of the James River Park System and a popular spot for hiking, biking, rock climbing and photography. This island park is a great spot for the whole family!
- Dorey Park (2 miles away): Whether you want to plan a family picnic or simply take the kids somewhere to blow off steam, Dorey Park is a great option that’s right down the road. Hike through the woods, drop a line in the fishing pond, bring Fido to the dog park and let the wee ones romp around the playground. Everything you need is right here!
- White Oak Village (4 miles away): This one-stop-shop destination features a Target, Publix, Michaels, and Bath & Body Works so you can work through all your shopping lists in a snap..
THE DINING SCENE
With great choices available in Henrico County and in Downtown Richmond, there are overflowing options for food and drink, all easily accessible from while New Market Village Towns. Here are a few we’ve scouted out for you…
- The Hill Café (5 miles away): This Church Hill neighborhood favorite is a bustling spot featuring nightly specials and tasty Blue Plates, including Fried Chicken and Grilled Pork Chops, at the right price. This could be your Happy Hour place, any time of day.
- Sandston Bistro & Shakes (5 miles away): Whether you have a hankering for a bacon cheeseburger or banana split, this is your spot. With an ample selection of subs, comfort food, and ice cream treats, Sandston Bistro & Shakes covers all the bases.
- Stone Brewing Company (4.5 miles away): The East Coast edition of the popular West Coast brewery is a hoppin’ good time. Look out for special releases, the freshly designed merchandise, and food trucks that can turn a quick tasting session into a long-lingering lunch.
To learn more about New Market Village Towns, call us at 804.523.HOME.