An Established Chester Community, With Plenty to Offer: Discover Iron Mill
August 26, 2020
It’s the best of both worlds. When StyleCraft builds in an established community, it means we’re uniting our award-winning craftsmanship with area where that friendly neighborhood vibe has already taken root.
That brings us to Iron Mill, an ideally located Chester community that’s home to first-time homebuyers, Active-Adults — and everyone in between. And now it’s home to StyleCraft, where we’re building the Townes and Villas at Iron Mill, two distinct options that each Live Up on their own.
Take a few moments to take a closer look at the Townes and Villas at Iron Mill.
EXPERIENCE AROUND-THE-CORNER CONVENIENCE
Thanks to Iron Mill’s close proximity to US-288 and I-95, it’s always easy to find your way home. And local escapes are also just a quick trip away. From Kroger Marketplace to Sweet Frog, as well as popular local spots including The Village Grill and Howlett’s Restaurant & Tavern, a good meal is close by whether you’re bringing it home or eating out.
Additionally, shopping is a breeze with Chesterfield Meadows Shopping Center situated just down the road. Easy access to Anytime Fitness and American Family Fitness are two more reasons to get pumped about Iron Mill’s convenient location.
FLOOR PLANS THAT ‘WOW’
StyleCraft wouldn’t have broken ground at Iron Mill unless we believed we could bring something different to the table for homebuyers. Our floor plans set the stage for the StyleCraft difference, as we provide generous and distinctive low-maintenance options at both the Villas at Iron Mill and Townes at Iron Mill. Here are some highlights:
- VILLAS AT IRON MILL FLOOR PLANS: We mentioned before that one of Iron Mill’s defining characteristic was the eclectic mix of homeowners. The Villas represent one end of this range: the 55-plus section, featuring convenient first-floor living and low-maintenance amenities including lawn care on the house. The Villas’ three floor plans — the Shenandoah, James, and Reed — each come with their own signature appeal. But they all include an outdoor living area (with option to convert to three-season room), main-level Owner’s Suites with private baths, and an open kitchen that flows right into the café and family room. And if there’s something that’s on your must-have list that you don’t find in these homes, the Flex Room can handle it, whether you transform the space into a home office or Dual Owner’s Suite.
- TOWNES AT IRON MILL FLOOR PLANS: All are welcome to Townes at Iron Mill, which offers top-quality design and bottom-line value. Choose from the Willow or Wisteria; either way, you’ll find a spacious kitchen anchored by a large island, inviting Owner’s Suite with private bath and walk-in closets, as well as a one- or two-car garage. Ideal for your first home or next home, the Townes at Iron Mill will never ask you to compromise on style, features, or your price point.
DOWNTIME THAT LIVES UP
We already mention that all our Iron Mill homes are low maintenance, meaning you can trade your lawnmower and weedwhacker for a top-of-the-line hammock. But what will you do with all that extra time? We have a few ideas…
- Walking Trails: Looking to blaze a trail as the sun rises? Or take a leisurely stroll with your neighbors? Because Iron Mill is an established community, there’s plenty of scenery to soak in as you snake through the community’s ample walking trails.
- Pool & Clubhouse: Chill out, make a splash, and get together with neighbors in this centrally-located hub, which is sure to become one of your favorite spots in Iron Mill.
- VILLAS AT IRON MILL: Welcome to the StyleCraft’s Design Studio, where you’ll curate your home design from an impressive gallery of interior and exterior selections. Sound overwhelming? Not to worry. Our New Home Design Consultant will be by your side as a helpful muse — and to make sure all your selections work together. Mix and match flooring, countertops, tile, hardware, and more.
- TOWNES AT IRON MILL: To keep the price right and the style dialed into your preferences, our expert design team has put together a series of on-trend Design Packages to select from. Not only are they budget-friendly, but they offer a wide range of colors, textures, and styles. Want to see them for yourself? Swing by Iron Mill; all available Design Boards are available to peruse at our Model Home. Make it a full-on sensory experience: touch, feel, and see how the design of your new home will come to life.
Ready to learn more about Townes at Iron Mill or Villas at Iron Mill? Schedule your visit to our Model Home today, where you can learn more about this new, established Chester community that’s building buzz.