3424 Dewsberry Lane
Welcome toRichmond, VA 23231
3424 Dewsberry Lane
Floor Plan Overview
- 3 Beds
- 2+ Baths
- 1,853 Sq Ft
- 2 Stories
Our Quick Move-In homes offer all of the benefits of a new StyleCraft home without having to wait for it. You’ll find this StyleCraft Gateway home is designed inside and out for the way families like yours live, work, play and interact today. Take advantage of record-low interest rates and Live Up to your lifestyle in a new, Quick Move-In StyleCraft home.
3424 Dewsberry Lane (Homesite D6) Features:
- The Raleigh floor plan
- 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, 2 powder rooms, and 1,858 sq. ft. of living space
- Professional designed interiors featuring The Rowland selections
- Spacious family room, flex room, an open kitchen with upgraded granite countertops, white cabinets and Samsung stainless steel appliances
- On the upper level, the owner’s suite features dual walk-in closets and a private bathroom with dual sinks
- 2 additional bedrooms with a hall bath, and laundry room to complete the second-floor
- Upgraded basement featuring a rec room (perfect for a playroom) & powder room
- 1-car garage
- Tentative Move-In Date: Fall 2022
Contact The Village at Millers Lane
Interested in this Quick Move-In Home at The Village at Millers Lane? Visit our model home at your convenience or contact a StyleCraft team member via phone, chat, or the form below to receive more information about this home and community.
Visit Model HomeOn Google Maps
3502 Middlewich Way
Henrico, VA 23231
Model Home HoursOpen Now!
Schedule Self-Guided TourSchedule a Tour
Want to take a tour outside of our Model hours?
Schedule a Self-Guided Tour!
Katie Boykin / Beth Grogan
Book Your Appointment
Sign-Up For Updates About This Quick Move-In Home and Community
About The Village at Millers Lane
About The Community
Beyond expectations. Within Reach. Right around the corner. That’s where you’ll find the Village at Millers Lane, StyleCraft’s low-maintenance Henrico townhome community. Whether you’re seeking your first home or next home, the community’s value is only matched by its generous features. Find lawn care on the house, an included garage, a spacious owner’s suite, and ample storage — all from the low $300s. Add a location that’s close to everything — from downtown Richmond to highways and shopping — and it’s clear how Village at Millers Lane will level up your lifestyle.
Interactive Floor Plan
- Interactive Homesite Map
- Point Of Interest Map
- Home Map & Directions
From I-64, take Exit 195 onto S. Laburnum Ave. Staying in the right lane, turn right onto Gay Ave in 0.2 miles. In 0.5 miles, turn right onto Millers Lane. Continue straight until you reach StyleCraft's Village at Millers Lane communityGet Directions