5407 Grandin Avenue
Move-In Ready: Take Self-Guided Tour!
Welcome toMoseley, VA 23120
5407 Grandin Avenue
Floor Plan Overview
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2,067 Sq Ft
- 1.5 Stories
Our Quick Move-In homes in the Greater Richmond, VA area offer all of the benefits of a new, technology-ready, energy-efficient new construction home, without the typical new construction wait. You’ll find that this Freestyle home is designed inside and out for the way you live, work, and play. Are you ready to Live Up in your new construction home, without the wait?
5407 Grandin Avenue (Homesite 4-1) Features:
- The Knox floor plan
- Over 1,700 square feet of living space
- 2 bedrooms, 2 full baths, and a 2-car garage
- Open kitchen, complete with oversized quartz island, tiled backsplash, and upgraded cabinetry, plus a nearby pantry and café
- Plenty of space to relax or entertain — including the spacious family room, complete with a gas fireplace, three-season room, or the second-floor loft
- Main-level Owner's Suite with dual walk-in closets plus a private bath featuring an upgraded infinity shower
- Completing the first floor are 2 additional bedrooms with a hall bath, nearby laundry room, and a convenient stop and drop
- MOVE-IN READY HOME!
Contact Woolridge Landing
Interested in this Quick Move-In Home at Woolridge Landing? Visit our model home at your convenience or contact a StyleCraft team member via phone, chat, or the form below to receive more information about this home and community.
Visit Model HomeOn Google Maps
15700 Canoe Pointe Loop
Chesterfield, VA 23120
Model Home HoursCLOSED
Schedule Self-Guided TourSchedule a Tour
Want to take a tour outside of our Model hours?
Schedule a Self-Guided Tour!
Katie Boykin / Demi Morton
Book Your Appointment
Sign-Up For Updates About This Quick Move-In Home and Community
About Woolridge Landing
About The Community
Woolridge Landing is a 55 plus community where it all comes together for those seeking peak convenience, wide-open living spaces, and plenty to do inside and outside your first-floor living home. Here you’ll find it all — and you can have it all — from friendly pickleball matches to rejuvenating afternoons at the pool. Here, your home is your welcome refuge, as you’ll choose from our thoughtfully designed floor plans — all featuring free-flowing spaces including Owner’s Suites, outdoor living areas, and 2-car garages. And when you do break away from Woolridge Landing — the included lawn care goes a long way toward freeing you up — you’ll find easy access to all the highways and close proximity to the scenic Swift Creek Reservoir, shopping, dining, and recreation.
Interactive Floor Plan
Map & Directions
Follow VA-76S until it becomes State Route 652. Turn left onto Watermill Pkwy, after 1.4 mi, continue & turn left onto Woolridge Rd. Stay on Woolridge Rd. for 1.6 mi, and then turn right onto Grandin Ave. The Model will be on the left.Get Directions