16113 Bay Ridge Court
MOVE-IN BY: NOW!
Welcome toMoseley, VA 23120
16113 Bay Ridge Court
Floor Plan Overview
- 3 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2,671 Sq Ft
- 1.5 Stories
Our Quick Move-In homes in the Greater Richmond, VA area offer all of the benefits of a new, technology-ready, energy-efficient new construction home, without the typical new construction wait. You’ll find that this Freestyle home is designed inside and out for the way you live, work, and play. Are you ready to Live Up in your new construction home, without the wait?
16113 Bay Ridge Court (Homesite 34-2) Features:
- The Reed floor plan
- Over 2,000 square feet of living space
- 3 bedrooms, 3 full baths, and a 2-car garage
- Open kitchen, complete with oversized quartz island, and a pantry and café
- Plenty of space to relax or entertain — including the spacious family room, and upgraded 3-season outdoor living area
- Main-level Owner's Suite with dual walk-in closets plus a private bath featuring an upgraded infinity shower
- Completing the first floor is 1 additional bedroom with a hall bath and nearby laundry room, and a convenient stop and drop
- Not only does the second floor come with a 3rd bedroom, but it also includes a loft!
- Anticipated move-in: NOW!
Contact Woolridge Landing
Interested in this Quick Move-In Home at Woolridge Landing? Visit our model home at your convenience or contact a StyleCraft team member via phone, chat, or the form below to receive more information about this home and community.
Visit Model HomeOn Google Maps
15700 Canoe Pointe Loop
Chesterfield, VA 23120
Model Home HoursCLOSED
Schedule Self-Guided TourSchedule a Tour
Want to take a tour outside of our Model hours?
Schedule a Self-Guided Tour!
Katie Boykin / Demi Morton
Book Your Appointment
Sign-Up For Updates About This Quick Move-In Home and Community
About Woolridge Landing
About The Community
Woolridge Landing is a 55 plus community where it all comes together for those seeking peak convenience, wide-open living spaces, and plenty to do inside and outside your first-floor living home. Here you’ll find it all — and you can have it all — from friendly pickleball matches to rejuvenating afternoons at the pool. Here, your home is your welcome refuge, as you’ll choose from our thoughtfully designed floor plans — all featuring free-flowing spaces including Owner’s Suites, outdoor living areas, and 2-car garages. And when you do break away from Woolridge Landing — the included lawn care goes a long way toward freeing you up — you’ll find easy access to all the highways and close proximity to the scenic Swift Creek Reservoir, shopping, dining, and recreation.
Interactive Floor Plan
Map & Directions
Follow VA-76S until it becomes State Route 652. Turn left onto Watermill Pkwy, after 1.4 mi, continue & turn left onto Woolridge Rd. Stay on Woolridge Rd. for 1.6 mi, and then turn right onto Grandin Ave. The Model will be on the left.Get Directions